Tuesday 18 September 2012

Love Letter from... Gippsland

Gippsland countryside at dusk

Hullo again, dear readers! I had the best intentions to post more frequently about the adventures I've been having in Australia, as suggested in my last post. As it turns out though, I've been opting to stay away from the computer more often than not. I've been missing posting and missing reading my fellow blogger's posts but there's just so much to see and do here so I just haven't been getting around to it. I know that you will all forgive me if I continue to be rather absent for the time being...

Gippsland countryside at sunset

I thought I'd share just a few pictures with you though, of where I am in the world. I'm in Gippsland, which is the south-east corner of Australia, east of Melbourne. It is truly beautiful countryside - I just can't get enough of drinking it all in. Photographs do not do it justice! I've also been having fun seeing some of the humble but pretty historic buildings around the place. I do have so much to share, but so little time to share it in! Not to mention the fact that the internet connection where I am is rather slow, so uploading all the pretty pictures to illustrate my posts would take an absolute age...

Messing about at Old Gippstown Heritage Park

So, if you don't hear from me for a while, please forgive me! And rest assured, I will return some day soon.

Love,
Lisa Marie x

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are having the most wonderful time. I'm glad you have decided to just go off and enjoy yourself, it's the best way and we are not going anywhere. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, do tell about the skirt! I love that you are on an old phone in a picture on a computer blog! Interesting juxtaposition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning a full post on Old Gippstown Heritage Park soon, in which I will say more about my outfit, as well as old phones and other delights I found there!

    ReplyDelete